Join us during the winter months to view the gray whales as they pass through San Francisco on their annual migration to feed on our local supply of anchovy.
Golden Gate Bridge Views, Whales & More!
Enjoy a scenic cruise and gorgeous views of San Francisco’s beautiful coastline and the fantastic wildlife of the Bay Area on our Golden Gate whale watch. Each trip is a unique experience – don’t miss the boat! Pack some grub, grab a camera, and enjoy the trip of a lifetime on the adventurous SF Bay and beyond!
No whale, dolphin or harbor porpoise sighting? THE NEXT TRIP IS ON US!
Please note if you have concerns about seasickness, please take an over-the-counter precaution one hour before the tour.
- Enjoyable for the entire family including small children.
- Gorgeous city views including Alcatraz & the Golden Gate Bridge
- Sightings include humpback whales, harbor porpoise, California sea lions, pelagic seabirds & more!
What to Bring
- Warm, waterproof clothing
- (T-shirt, sweatshirt, winter coat, long pants, warm socks, and waterproof shoes if possible)
- Hats and gloves
- Food and beverages of choice with plenty of water
We highly recommend taking a preventative for seasickness such as Dramamine, Bonine, ginger candies, ginger ale, and saltine crackers. For those prone to seasickness, you may want to consult with your physician for stronger medication option.
Food and beverages are not included on this cruise. Please feel free to bring your own food and beverages with you! Keep in mind that beer and wine are allowed on board, but hard alcohol is not.
Ready for the cruise of a lifetime? Book your Golden Gate whale watch online today!